Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by mysticalillusion:
I will also use milk this time so i have a base in the equation as well.

bleach is basic, and much more basic than milk. and I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do a research paper on CEG to convince you that soda was not created by satan to cause cancer.

what about coffee? what about the grade "D" meat that taco bell uses? soda is sugary, that's really the worst part for you, and the caffeine isn't the best either. I'm glad you don't drink soda, I try to avoid it sometimes, but it isn't poison that's going to kill you slowly.

1995 SE 2.5L V6/MTX 187k
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
I did not claim it was. I simply said if the average person gives up soda even without excercise will drop some weight. With a small cardio workout 4 times a week the weight will fall off pretty damn quick. And i do agree sugar has to be the worse ingrediant in soda.

The main choices out there on dieting would be what?

carb diet, you lose the weight but comes back soon as you stop.

protein diet, personally haven't tried it but if you have the time to spend in the gym probably would work great.

starving yourself, i like to eat so this really isn't the answer for me or anyone else for that matter since your body needs the nutrients to survive.

rabit food, once again this diet doesn't give your body all the nutrients it needs.

Or look at this way i would say that some people easily take in their daily percentage of calories in soda alone not to mention the 2-3 meals they are going to eat. Best way to lose weight fast and keep it off. Cut out the simply things soda, candy, coffee, and foods that have alot of saturated fat. Eat small portions every 2-3 hours this will keep your body thinkin it is hungry so it will continue to burn stored fat. and 3-4 times a week spend at least 30 minutes doin some kind of cardio workout.

H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by proliphik:
so i'm trying to shed 15lbs within say a months timeframe (trying to go into the military and they say i'm overweight) so i'm gonna start eating salads all day like i did before but any other help on how to do it faster would be helpful since i work in a cubefarm it's difficult to do activities during the day, i know i can walk up and down the stairs which i do already and sit ups and push ups at home, but any other information would be helpful

To answer the original post, as someone who has to both lose and gain weight for both pro wrestling and acting roles...

Easiest way to lose weight is to eat less, but not nothing, and maintain a high metabolism.

Try drinking your coffee in the morning and go walking once or twice a day. Keep your water intake high and do not eat any big meals after 6pm. Instead of eating 3 normal sized meals a day, try eating 5 small meals throughout the day. Here's how I do it...

7:30a : Yogurt
10:00a : Cheese/Crackers Pack
12:30 : Sandwich
2:00 : Granola Bar
5:00 : Whatever the girlfriend makes
8:00 : Something small

Drink a coffee in the morning, nothing but lowfat milk or water for the rest of the day. Stick to high protein, low fat foods. Do not concern yourself with watching carbs, just eat them in moderation like anything else.

Any other questions just ask!

The reason I need to look someone ok...

HondaKL -- Driving in Spandex! ::2000 Honda Civic EX:: Here for the conversation, not the car.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I assume you drink black coffee, not one loaded with cream and sugar.

By the way, welcome!

Last edited by BloodyTomFlint; 08/17/06 01:00 PM.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Thanks for the welcome!

I personally use sweet & low and skim milk. I figure if anything else it helps my metabolism stay decent. I don't deprive myself of any flavor, I just do it in moderation.

HondaKL -- Driving in Spandex! ::2000 Honda Civic EX:: Here for the conversation, not the car.
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by mysticalillusion:
protein diet, personally haven't tried it but if you have the time to spend in the gym probably would work great.

It does. I went from 270 to 205 on a protien diet. I was working out 6 days a week, mainly because I had no life. There is simply NO diet out there I will try if it takes beef away from me.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
The concept is if you're eating enough protein, than your body will burn fat instead of muscle, and you'll look better quicker. If you don't eat enough protein, than you're working out could make your muscles smaller!

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Whey protien FTW!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
H
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
H
Word. I have a large canister of it on my desk at work.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/

I did this a few times. Typically lost 15 to 17 pounds the first week & I think it's time to try it again. It was cool because just when you feel like your body needs 'something', it's on the menu for that day.

1. Add medium Pace picante sauce (especially nice because of low sodium)
2. Soy sauce
3. Worcestershire and/or BBQ sauce
4. Lawrey's season salt
5. your favorite seasoning/enhancer here

Good call frenchie!

WTF!? I thought I'd try this to lean up over a week. 3rd day into it, I thought I was really going to like this as everything was going very well and I like the food I was eating. Well I just got kicked out of bed for fueling the sheet flapper with cabbage gas

[monotone voice] Thanks cabbage soup. [/monotone voice]

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard