Originally posted by proliphik:
so i'm trying to shed 15lbs within say a months timeframe (trying to go into the military and they say i'm overweight) so i'm gonna start eating salads all day like i did before but any other help on how to do it faster would be helpful since i work in a cubefarm it's difficult to do activities during the day, i know i can walk up and down the stairs which i do already and sit ups and push ups at home, but any other information would be helpful

To answer the original post, as someone who has to both lose and gain weight for both pro wrestling and acting roles...

Easiest way to lose weight is to eat less, but not nothing, and maintain a high metabolism.

Try drinking your coffee in the morning and go walking once or twice a day. Keep your water intake high and do not eat any big meals after 6pm. Instead of eating 3 normal sized meals a day, try eating 5 small meals throughout the day. Here's how I do it...

7:30a : Yogurt
10:00a : Cheese/Crackers Pack
12:30 : Sandwich
2:00 : Granola Bar
5:00 : Whatever the girlfriend makes
8:00 : Something small

Drink a coffee in the morning, nothing but lowfat milk or water for the rest of the day. Stick to high protein, low fat foods. Do not concern yourself with watching carbs, just eat them in moderation like anything else.

Any other questions just ask!

The reason I need to look someone ok...

HondaKL -- Driving in Spandex! ::2000 Honda Civic EX:: Here for the conversation, not the car.