Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#1630310 08/15/06 01:41 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
so i'm trying to shed 15lbs within say a months timeframe (trying to go into the military and they say i'm overweight) so i'm gonna start eating salads all day like i did before but any other help on how to do it faster would be helpful since i work in a cubefarm it's difficult to do activities during the day, i know i can walk up and down the stairs which i do already and sit ups and push ups at home, but any other information would be helpful

Official CEG troll. '04 Mazda 3
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Not in a healthy manner...

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
look into the Cabbage Soup diet.
It's a lie that it was developed by Sacred Heart hospital for heart patients, but it still works really well at dropping the pounds fast. Works even better if you get some cardio in everyday while on the diet.

The first 3 days are the hardest because they're basically only fruit, veggies and soup, but it gets easier.
You can get somewhat sick of the soup. Seasoning to taste is very important. Go easy on the garlic as a seasoning because after a while you'll taste only garlic if you use too much.

I like to do this diet now and then mostly because I enjoy the soup.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
you could stick to a routine, cardio + muscle simultaneously will lead to quicker results. Eating healthy like salads is good, however you need to ensure your body gets the right amount of suppliments (because you're starving yourself if you don't eat adequately). Try using vitamin and protein supplements as well as eating the right amount of food (suggested intake for each food group). Avoid splurging, and over eating. Snack on fruits and veggies and do not use oil or anything fried. If you really want to lose weight quick, check the labels of all the stuff you're eating and eat only the recommended amount of fat and calories per day. Cardio is easy to do, follow that up with WILL POWER at the gym and you'll be good. Focus in on this and get lots of sleep. Vary your routine everyweek and you'll be fit in a month;.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
High protien, low low low carbs, no saturated fat, no sugar, cardio like a mo-fo!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Atkins diet,

the leaner the meat you eat the faster you will lose weight.

15lbs in a month is very doable.

But it sounds like you are also very out of shape. You will need to increas your cardio in order to get through Basic. Ensure you can do 10 good push-ups before you start Basic and you will be OK. If not they will bounce you out of Basic and into a 4-week or longer fat-camp.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
legal or illegal?

98 CSVT t-red 1737# cf1 Cowl hood Centerline Storms CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15 WTB- Vortech S/C kit/ADC Turbo Kit
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
South Beach Diet.

My mom lost 10lbs in like a month and she is in her 50's. They say it works better on men and isn't quite as restrictive as Atkins.

Better hit the gym though (as someone suggested).

"Bros before Hoes" <-- More men need this mentality.
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Crack.......

J/K. Like folks said above cardio. You should look on the internet for a boxing regimine and start training like a boxer does before a fight. Those guys drop MAD weight all the time. Wrestlers are the same way.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard