Originally posted by Cobra_Jack:

The rear bumper is cracked pretty bad, are replacements available? if so how about much do they run?

A lot. See if a body shop can repair it first.

I'm also missing a few interior peices, such as the passenger side B pillar cover, the drives door hvac insert, the parking brake boot, the center compartment behind the parking brake, the headlight switch assembly is broken, and the carpeting is torn up with scisors.. I'd like to fix all those, where should I look for parts?

Actually TIm in MI has some of those pieces left I'd bet. Might have a cruise module as well. Look on page 2 in the EGL classifieds otherwise keep an eye out in the class. on the main page.

The rims on the car are horrendous! and the tires are in poor shape. I'd like to take the cheap way out and get 17" FSVT takeoff rims + tires... anyone have good source? or know where to get them used?

F'n A those things are crap! They also look like they are even 15" inchers!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Someone fugged up that car. They also removed the SVT badge on the intake manifold and painted it black.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me