Loads of fun as always. Damn Craig that is a nasty looking pic. We gotta get you some coilovers or something. When i get home i might post some pics i have as well. The new Avon Tech RAs were awesome. These are definitely a step up from the Victoracers i was running before.

I also got to drive a new MazdaSpeed 6 at the track. They are QUICK!!! Great acceleration and smooth and quiet. however going from my 2950 lb car with 225 45 17 tires to a 3600 lb car with 215 45 18 tires ...well you get the picture. they are very capable and competent. They would be awesome with a wider tire and more aggressive brake pad.....sorry i always think like a racer.

Overall if i was considering an under $40K car it would have to be near the top of my list right now. I was impressed.

Good to see all of the contours out there. Aaron, get that damn arm healed up and your car troubles fixed up will you. We need to get you out there next time.

Cheers
Fern

1999 SVT Contour Silver Frost Bassani,Ground Controls Street..17x7 Rage 5.0/Falken Azenis Sport 225/45/ZR17 Track...Kosei K-1 17x7.5 Avon Tech Ra 225/45/17/ Quaife/ SPEC Stage III/ Fidanza /Capaldi Racing 4.5 final drive/TCE Brake Kit 13"