Tony, I haven't noticed a leak, but then I will spray around and hear what may happen. As for the surging idle I had a leak earlier this year and had to replace the big hose that the PCV sits in. After that everything was good, until I took the car in for the 12K tranny fluid replacement from when the tranny was rebuilt last year. When I got it back the idle was kinda crappy, but not this bad. And I am sure if I asked the place I took to they wouldn't be guilty of anything unusual. Like when the tranny was rebuilt they knocked off, and lost, my right side DOHC badge; they said it wasn't there when it came in. And I can't quite see what I could have bumped whilst changing the oxy sensor. Altho I suppose there might be some kinda air line in that area where I worked on it.

I cleaned the TB last fall. Being that I have had that EGR code since last year I did buy a gasket, so I will have to try the test, and possibly clean it out. The DPFE? I will follow that link when I finish this reply and see what it is all about.

Jim, yeah I pulled the fuses from the under hood box.

Later. Pepse.

'95 Mystique LS Young America, Moonlight Blue, V-6 ATX, LOADED. REMEMBER: Always fasten your seatbelt as it makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.