For the last little while, I have been thinking about making a change form the SVT. It's been a bit of a bear to keep reliable of late, and I want to spend less time fixing the car. I figured it was time for something newer, perhaps from the same decade we are in now. Something more fuel efficient, practical, likely a Japanese car for the sake of reliability.....oh, well.

Meet the new Philmobile, the 1997 BMW 540I with the six speed. Guess I jumped out of the frying pan into the fire, but I want to have a bit of fun before the wife and kids thing happens. It needs some minor cosmetic items, but runs like a top. And that DOHC V8 is sa-weet! The only problem is, I feel like I am putting on airs everywhere I go.

Needless to say, the SVT will be for sale as soon as I can get it ready. I'll post the info once I have things fixed and it's ready to go. I'll miss that car like crazy, but I can't keep that and the Bimmer and the wagon

98 Silver Frost SVT 97 BMW 540I Sport, six speed "Blue is for sky, black is for soil, and white is for simplicity, purity and hope for the future" "A coveted car should never stunt your life, but should make it more rich and interesting."