can you please email me the instructions. Thanks

BTW i dont know how ur engine is but i did it without loosening the sprockets, just varied the spring up and down and no check engine codes. The car runs as it always did, nice clean idle.

I got those error codes when my bottom idler went out. But now its just the offcenter problem probably from that bottom idler again. I need to check the case and see how its running.

The vct feature isnt that bad, its pretty easy to set it up. Plus the belt will have the same tension with the engine running. The tensioner just takes slack out of the intake i believe, the exhaust to crank will ALWAYS have more tension since the motor is pulling on it. Thats why theres a tensioner. Your concept makes senses if there was no tensioner, then both sides would need to have equal tension and the crank would still pull more on one side.

In any case i want to see these instructions, i saw ur pics but it seems like it might be too much of a hassle. I just wanted to clear this up for future users so we have a finalized method. My mechanic fried does these timing belts in like 30 min LOL....