Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by European:
i got em bosh+4's in my 96 tourv6 and wow she runs like a dream! Noticed a change for the better pronto.

O god. Worst plugs on the planet.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by European:
i got em bosh+4's in my 96 tourv6 and wow she runs like a dream! Noticed a change for the better pronto.

O god. Worst plugs on the planet.

I'm not so sure that they are the absolute worst. Splitfire comes to mind. And then there was the snake oil plugs that I don't remember the name of. They took Bosch plugs and removed the side wire so that the spark had to jump all the way to the cylinder head. The Bosch name was ground off too.

Bosch+4 is a horrible plug. But there are others trying to find their place at the bottom rung of the ladder too.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Been running the NGK Iridiums now for the past two years with Taylor 8MM wires and I also noticed a very good response from engine immediately after install of these products. Gas mileage was up about 6mpg and they are still in after about 12000 miles with no misfires. Awesome plugs but very pricey @ 11.00 bones a pop. But I know I saved on gas since then so it all seems well and good to me. Taylor wires are the poop with these plugs. I'll recommend this setup to any one running a Full 3L or Hybrid.

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
what about the 8mm motorcraft wires with the iridiums? Thats how many plugs I gotta get... $10 each for 1 plug so $60 + tax for plugs?

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard