Originally posted by Zabz:
Ok guys i have a question....If you guys are so concerned about the way mine will look why dont half of you own your contours any more...all of the cars i see writen out are others...and ok soo you guys dont like the body kit...i dislike the SVT body kit...and i HATE IMPORTS!!!! IM 17 and want a hot looking car that looks different...i have yet to see a contour with this body style im looking for in my area...my car will not look like an import...Im pure american muscle...my dream car is an 78 corvette...and my parents own an 86 which im in pure love with...im actually in the process of restoring a 71 mach 1 mustang...and i take great offence to the imports thinking they can smoke it...soo my car will never look like an import...it will look young and new...

Gotcha...(and i personally think vettes are puwey, I only like the new ones)

Anywas, you say you hate ricers and such, but if you threw that body kit and giant wing on, then you would be doing the same thing that most of them do...throw some pos kit on that follows no lines of the car and makes it look like something out of fast and the furious. The svt kit is sleek and nice, goes well with the car and isn't all agressive...and doesn't get the wrong attention. I believe the front needs to be molded. I can't remember who al exactly but a few guys have done it here, and I believe there are a bunch of picturesin a thread of someones with them showing different stages of the molding...The way I understood it to be is...the top half of the pre-98 bumper molded to the bottom half of the svt's bumber. (imagine a line in the middle of the bumper, top to bottom) They come out nice. Then if the svt fron isn't nice enough for you, throw a mirko on as well.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150