They provide a stiffer connection to the frame, which helps to eliminate most of the front to rear motion of the arm, yes. But as stated the bushing provided will give long before the frame welds break. I have put about 15k miles on my car since install and they ride fine with no problems as of yet.

The decrease in the front to rear motion of the tire should decrease the amount of wheel hop you have because the arm is preloaded. But that is not why I designed these this way. They were made because the stock arms flex way too much in hard cornering and braking on the track and these have little to no flex in them.

These are totally streetable, noise is the only thing that I have an issue with on the street more than on the track. The noise is due to the fact that these are heims ends and not poly filled roll resistors.

And to be honest I can make these adjust on the ball joint end, but no one wants to pay that much for these parts. The hardware it takes to do that would make the cost about $150 to $200 more per set.

Last edited by BluStrk; 08/15/06 04:07 AM.