Im the only one who lived (past tense ) there. Well, thats not true. There is one other CEGer there but I cant remember his SN at the moment or if he has graduated yet. There are a few SVTs in the area, but the other ones are not members.

I just moved back east, but lived there for 4 years (school). Ill type up a longer response tonight/this weekend when I can put some time into it and give you some good answers.

I know I push it a lot, but sign up at coloradoracing.net. Its a great group of guys and they are enthusiasts of all cars. They meet often and its always good time. Its not cheap rice either, lots of high HP/high $$ cars, and they are all very friendly and down to earth which makes meets fun. No one is too up their own arse to answer questions or talk to you about their car or yours. Im on there, under the same screen name. They have Colorado regional sections or OT forums that you could post in and ask about the area and get a lot of info.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!