I didn't have a chance to post this last night, glad I searched instead of just re-posting!

I really don't like this new shop, GAS. I miss the West Coast guys. These new guys just waaaayyy over act. What's with the spiked haired guy, and the owner is pure cheese. That show has always been full of bad jokes, but the GAS guys have taken it to a new, horrible bad level.

That Monte Carlo was BAAADDD! As in bad, bad not bad a@$. Horrible. I actually felt bad for the kid.

The Contour should be interesting, looked like a female owner. Yes, some sort of dark green with a tear across the hood, I think. It was a quick shot. Anything might be better than how it looked "before". It is TRASHED!

But you know it will be extra ricey when they are done. They just can't seen to resist put monitors EVERYWHERE! I don't like the paintjobs they do, but I have to respect the talent. The airbrushed Leopard spots last night were nicely done.

Thursday night 10:30pm MTV.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4