Originally posted by MaddMike2:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Link works for me. What are the mods again?

Mark

The mods are SVT ECM, 19lb. SVT injectors, and the exhaust which consists of 2" pipes down from the manifolds into a 2" dual inlet- 2 1/2" single outlet Arvin/Supreme/Maramont Cat (the cat is a universal rated up to a 5.7L engine), the bank #1 downstream O2 is mounted into the top of the cat in the supplied bung. The muffler which is a Vortex V/Baffle 2.5 in-2.5 out is mounted directly to the cat. The rest of the system is 2.5" pipe that follows the stock routing until it goes around the fuel tank. Instead of putting all the 90's in it to come out in the stock location we used bends of no more that about 35 to 40 degrees to bring it out to exit on the passanger side. The car also has FR 9mm wires and Champion Double Plat plugs and a K&N drop in. Oh and least I forget the Ram Air.

I also have Full Syn oil:5W20 Valvoline in the motor, Syn Power P/S fluid and Syn Power tranny fluid also.

I can't see the dyno for some reason. Can't you just link a picture of it for this thread?
Also, what are the numbers?

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black