If that's their direct fit intercooler it's still a bit small for your power. It does okay though. Don't get upgraded axles...I think that's a bad idea. If you get axles to hold the power the weakest link is then move to something within the transmission. The axles are relativly inexpensive for one and for two you could do both of them within an hour if you really tried to. I'd much rather fix those than having clutch or other transmission issues. I have the ACT clutch and I plan on leaving my axles alone.

Street tires are worthless witih your power. Theres really no reason to even try at the track with those. Honestly with the power you have and the way boost builds on our cars, theres nothing you can do on street tires to do much better. The only thing you can do is roll out in 1st gear and go half throttle, shift to 2 and go half throbble, then nail it in 3rd. Even with that you'll only hit a mid 13 but your trap speeds will be like 117mph.

My suggestion is to get BFG drag radials. I spin first still (and every SRT always will without slicks) but second is much more managable. It will only spin the tires a very slight bit, but it still pulls the car insanely hard so it's not a problem. I have 225/50/15 drag radials, but they make 225's in 17". I'd suggest not getting the 17" ones without getting wider wheels. The stock wheels are only 6" wide which is retarded.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support