Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Originally posted by PDXSVT:
Calling sigma an ass, while you're having your own special little tantrum, seems to make a point different from the one you intended. And do you ever play that pseudonym card on JaTo and TourDeForce?

Are you sure this is where you want this discussion to go?

My e-mail addy is in my profile for EVERYBODY to see. I personally know many CEGers from the SE & beyond, so I'm not hiding behind an online pseudonym. Neither have I called anybody an ass to my recallection - unless I was obviously just playin'. I am not now, or ever been, a hateful person. Like so many, I seek answers.

Originally posted by sigma:
I'd actually create a bulleted list of what my "better ideas" (IMHO) were, ...

Let's have it. I've been asking for this information from ANYBODY who would denounce profiling, and I've done it in a civil manner, I thought. Or don't you think I have the smarts to figure out your fancy writin'.

Heh, They can't or wont, they drag the issue out until its something far from it's original intent, eveyone is argueing and the original context of the debate is lost. Like I've been saying TYPICAL behavior. No answers, just smoke and mirrors.

Jim T.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker