Originally posted by Stazi:
Man, who gives a crtap about who's offended and who's singled out.

When I travel I want to make sure I don't end up as hamburger at 30,000ft. So check everyone and anyone you thiuk looks, acts, smells or sounds suspicious.

It's the over-zealous liberal POV that some of you guys stand for, that is hated by these bastards. So you guys crying about "fairness" as a right of everyone, will and is being used against you to kill you. Kind of oxymoronic if you ask me.

To effen bad if you look like a suspect - you wanna fly - deal with the consequences.

Exactly.

Heres' the part I don't get. If we aren't profiling, how do we know it doesn't work? Some people sure think it wouldn't work, but how can we know it won't work unless we try it for a period of time? It makes sense to me to try every tool in the box and see if they all aren't effective to a measure of degree. Arguing that we shouldn't alter our tactics in this way or that because the terrorists can alter their's is a moot point. We want to make the whole process of killing people more difficult for the terrorists. If they have to look differently, use more sophisticated weapons, recruit 15 year old white chicks( ), all the better. It makes it harder for them to succeed and easier for them to screw something up. Think about it, it used to only take a pair of boxcutters to kill 2,000 people. Now it's not that easy.

And here's my flame bait: The terrorists profile against us. Don't we have the right to profile against them if it might save someone's life? Don't we have an obligation to our citizens and our guests who travel here to do everything we can to prevent even one death?

Black 1998.5 3L Oval Port Full HMS Transmission Lots of other stuff Ressurected 06/14/06