Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
This is from the surveillance camera at work. I'll apoligize that since it is in crude form the action is somewhat spaced apart, and since it's a surveillance camera is doesn't have sound, but enjoy!

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
probably some mexian driver or something

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

I think its Alex, by looking at his sig.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
T
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by dpa43:

Hmm... Oh yeah, I want my 90 seconds back!

2000 Mystique LS Duratec 2.5L MTX
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Tisby:

Hmm... Oh yeah, I want my 90 seconds back!

i gave a fare advisory.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A

de de deeeee

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Quote:

Gotta love security cameras...

nope. I've been breaking my @$$ retrofitting 16 cameras into a restaurant i do computer work for. All while trying to remain out of the way of the kitchen workers, and staying out of the dining rooms cause even though they're remodeling...atleast one of the 2 dining rooms is open every day. My raceway where all the wires have to go down to the basement is in the main dining room..that opens at 11AM.

So it's like, get there at 7am (nobody will meet me there earlier) - rush until 11am - then clean up and GTFO!

Today I got to lay in the dirt in a crawlspace in the basement for a little bit. Oh, and i didn't get half the stuff done that I wanted to because the demo guy that's supposed to rip the ceiling out in the second dining room (the only one left) never showed yesterday, and nobody told me so I drove all the way to jersey and couldn't do anything in there today.

Wiring existing buildings sucks...always gotta improvise and yet still make it look clean.

Sorry...needed to vent, cool vid BTW.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard