Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
personally, i find mark's comment in much better taste than the others about sexual relations with her.

i'll start valuing your opinion on tasteful posts when you stop posting about putting hot curling irons on other guys <don't bypass the filter>.

as i said, marks comment didn't seem to be in jest. and if it was, he needs to buy a sense of humor, because he doesn't have one.

i expect the jokes about her age and all of that...

i don't expect (or accept) criticism about my wife's relationship with her sister. there's a hell of a lot that they both have went through, and i'll be god dammed if some internet jockey is going to try and play armchair psychologist to them.

and again, i think mark is a jackass.

Last edited by Shaggy; 08/10/06 08:28 PM.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
First off, it was a JOKE. And has been said by Andrew, it didn't come off as anymore harsh than people talking about banging your 15 year old sister-in-law. Personally, I think that's pretty sick, but whatever floats you child molester's boats is fine by me.<-----I'll point this out now, that this is sarcasm, and intended to be humorous. I don't think(or hope) these guys really want to get on a 15 year old girl.
But if we want to talk about sense of humor, the Mom jokes stopped being funny, right after the very first Mom joke was implemented...... in 1988. Now Dave, if you honestly think I was being serious about the sister/mom thing, then you need to take a breather. Congrats on the adoption/guardianship, as it's a big step to make, and I'm sure will be very rewarding.
If you can see past the BS, awesome. If not, I'm sorry.

Mark

P.S. You're still twice the jackass.

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Not that anyone cares, but I thought the whole sister/mother/daughter thing was kind of funny. Definitely in much better taste than statutory rape. It made me think of the old Ray Stevens song "I'm my own Grandpa"....now THAT'S some funny shiz!

Many, many years ago when I was twenty-three
I was married to a widow who was pretty as could be
This widow had a grownup daughter who had hair of red
My father fell in love with her, and soon they too were wed

This made my Dad my son-in-law and really changed my life
For now my daughter was my mother, 'cause she was my father's wife
And to complicate the matter, even though it brought me joy,
I soon became the father of a bouncing baby boy

My little baby then became a brother-in-law to Dad
And so became my uncle, though it made me very sad
For if he were my uncle, then that also made him brother
Of the widow's grownup daughter, who was of course my stepmother

Father's wife then had a son who kept them on the run
And he became my grandchild, for he was my daughter's son
My wife is now my mother's mother, and it makes me blue
Because although she is my wife, she's my grandmother too

Now if my wife is my grandmother, then I'm her grandchild
And every time I think of it, it nearly drives me wild
'Cause now I have become the strangest case you ever saw
As husband of my grandmother, I am my own grandpa

I'm my own grandpa,
I'm my own grandpa,
It sounds funny, I know
But it really is so
I'm my own grandpa

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
AHAHAHAHA!!!! That is hilarious!

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Song

Jacked from this page

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
Song

Jacked from this page

Nice find! I didn't want to take the time to hunt down the audio. Thanks for making up for my laziness!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
Originally posted by Barge:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by dnewma04:
That will be one [censored] up 3-way in a year.

leave it to newman to know the michigan age of consent laws by heart!

now the real question is... do i install an above-ground or in-ground pool to lure....errr... give her friends something to do at our house?

Well it's only 16 if you're 5 years or less older than the said 16+ year old until she's 18 at which time she can play whatever field she wants.

So sorry MX.. you'll have to wait a couple more years.

I had no idea he was older than 20, he has never acted like it.

And for the record, anything I say is funnier than anything said by Y2KSVT by default, no matter how tasteless. That is all.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Like it or not, I'm with Mark and Pimp on this one. I think it's great that you're stepping up and taking care of your sister-in-law in a time of need. However, I must say that adopting said sister-in-law and making her your child (versus the taking of financial and legal responsibility that guardianship would entail) sits just a little oddly with me too.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
Like it or not, I'm with Mark and Pimp on this one. I think it's great that you're stepping up and taking care of your sister-in-law in a time of need. However, I must say that adopting said sister-in-law and making her your child (versus the taking of financial and legal responsibility that guardianship would entail) sits just a little oddly with me too.

but sucking dick is ok, right?

so much for open minded gays.

as i have already stated, we're evaluating what option will work best. we're also considering just having her emancipate herself (which is what my wife did when she was her age.) whatever will be best for HER is what we will do... if i was seeking adivce, i would go to a family counselor and/or caseworker... not an internet hard-ass and will truman/"just jack" duo of ceg.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by MxRacer:

if i was seeking adivce, i would go to a family counselor and/or caseworker... not an internet hard-ass and will truman/"just jack" duo of ceg.

When you post on the internet you should expect these type of comments......

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard