Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
That will be one [censored] up 3-way in a year.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by dnewma04:

leave it to newman to know the michigan age of consent laws by heart!

now the real question is... do i install an above-ground or in-ground pool to lure....errr... give her friends something to do at our house?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by MxRacer:

now the real question is... do i install an above-ground or in-ground pool to lure....errr... give her friends something to do at our house?

In ground FTW... they'll suntan on the edge

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:

In ground FTW... they'll suntan on the edge

You can build a deck around AG's.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
we're adopting my wife's 15 year old sister.

"Hey sis..... I mean..... Mom..... uhhhhhh"

C.R.E.E.P.Y.

Mark

hey jackass, how about you STFU since you don't know the circumstances.

trust me, we wouldn't be going through all of this if there weren't very pressing reasons to do so.

Awww, single me out because I was the only one making a joke. I'm sure you aren't just adopting her for the fun of it, so I understand there are other circumstances involved. I guess I'll just joke about staturory rape like everyone else, since that's obviously funny.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I guess I'll just joke about staturory rape like everyone else, since that's obviously funny.

There ya go!

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Awww, single me out because I was the only one making a joke. I'm sure you aren't just adopting her for the fun of it, so I understand there are other circumstances involved. I guess I'll just joke about staturory rape like everyone else, since that's obviously funny.

Mark

your comment had no comedic value whatsoever. if it was a joke, then you need to stop making them because you suck at it.

as it is, i don't think you were joking, and i still think you are a jackass.

i made this thread to a) let everyone know that we were adopting, and b) to make fun of newman. it wasn't to get your apparently skewed slant on the sister/mother relationship situation. i suggest you seek some therapy to work out these issues.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

Mark

your comment had no comedic value whatsoever. if it was a joke, then you need to stop making them because you suck at it.

as it is, i don't think you were joking, and i still think you are a jackass.

i made this thread to a) let everyone know that we were adopting, and b) to make fun of newman. it wasn't to get your apparently skewed slant on the sister/mother relationship situation. i suggest you seek some therapy to work out these issues.

so wait, jokes about you [censored] your adopted daughter are funny, but the confusion caused by your wife's sister becoming her daughter isn't? . personally, i find mark's comment in much better taste than the others about sexual relations with her. perhaps your view of the situation viewed from those outside of it is skewed. mark's remark just hit a bit closer to home, although it was as much a jovial tone as the rest.

<3 both of you

~Andrew

Last edited by Pimpalicious316; 08/10/06 05:52 PM.

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Wow, someone needs to lighten up...

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

Well it's only 16 if you're 5 years or less older than the said 16+ year old until she's 18 at which time she can play whatever field she wants.

So sorry MX.. you'll have to wait a couple more years.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard