Quote:

first I want 2 see some pics of your rides

Last year:

This year:

Quote:

plus dumbasses the rims arent spinners they stay in place to give the car the effect its floating

I sell wheels and tires out of the largest warehouse in Texas and you know what we call those? We call them the cheap-ass spinners -- they are nothing more than the cheap crap you can buy with [censored] bearings, which is the reason they don't "spin", and instead "float".

Quote:

the really dark tint is to hide a stereo system most people wouldnt understand or want because it requires special batteries and capaciters to power it

LOL. Explaining things like we don't know what we're talking about does not earn you any points here, bud. I was an installer for 6 years and held 2 Amateur World Records in IASCA, I currently run a full Orion setup -- and not one capacitor because the system is designed properly.

Quote:

realize I just purchased a house and am more concerned about making it sweet than my car... lets face it! time to grow up!

Just because we spend money on our cars does not mean we haven't grown up. There are plenty of people here who own houses (got one in TX and one in FL myself) -- we'd just prefer to mod tastefully or not mod at all... You should have saved your money and bought something for your house, it would have been better spent that way.

E1

1999 Cougar - Supercharged 3L 1992 Talon TSi - AWD Turbo 1992 Eclipse GSX - AWD Turbo