Originally posted by Scott04MustangGT:
Ok cool. I wouldn't mind doing an SVT kinda thing to it, maybe swap the front grille out for a contour grille. But I don't want to drop a ton of money into it. Its just going to be a beater so the Mustang can be a garage queen.

But if I did throw some money at it, I would look to make it look like this Contour

One hot CSVT

The only reason I need a rear bumper is that some guy hit my sister inlaw awhile back with his <a href="http://www.mrfindalot.com/find/dir.asp?a=5&si=20077&k=trailer%20hitch" onmouseover="window.status='Search for: trailer hitch'; self.ql_timeout = setTimeout('ql_showDiv()', 1500); return true;"onclick="window.status='Searching for: trailer hitch...'; if(self.ql_clickPhrase == 'trailer_hitch') { return false; }self.ql_clickPhrase ='trailer_hitch'; self.ql_clearClickTimeout = setTimeout('ql_clearClickPhrase()', 10000); self.ql_keyphrase='trailer_hitch'; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); self.ql_isOverTip = false; ql_closeiframe();return true;" onmouseout="window.status='Search for: trailer hitch'; self.ql_isOverTip = false; if(self.ql_timeout) clearTimeout(self.ql_timeout); setTimeout('ql_closeiframe()', 1500);">trailer hitch</a> and ripped a huge freakin chunk out of the rear bumper. It just looks alittle ghetto

how funny i pulled a bumper from a mystique like that same color for my 99 tour but only it was a 96.

1999 Ford Contour SE Zetec with 137k miles. AIM Name: ContourAlf Yahoo IM: Contour_Freak