Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
i dunno about other states but full coverage on a svt contour in pa is through the roof. highest i've ever paid for ins on a car is this contour. maybe cuz the parts are so hard to come by since not as many were made i dunno. but for me i have full coverage on my csvt, full coverage on my focus, and full coverage on my bike all with 100 deductable and i pay around 200 bucks a month for all three through state farm. im only 23 so it should drop a good bit when im 25, i've never been in any accidents or had any tickets.... knock on wood...

jason

P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by JayNHL:
i dunno about other states but full coverage on a svt contour in pa is through the roof.

I think they love those 3 little letters more than they love to hear GT.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Im only 16 and insurance is going to be about $2000 a year i believe(thats what i was told). Its the main reason i need a job(and because i want to do stuff to the car).

Proud owner of a T-red 1998 Ford Contour SVT http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378985 Dad:2000 Ford Mustang GT and a Ford F-250 Mom:2003 Lincoln Aviator Brother:2002 Ford Focus notice a pattern?
P
Pen_Two Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Pen_Two:
Now I can afford the cellphone I want, the sirius radio, and a relationship!

Looks clean enough for me...

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Pen_Two:
I just switched to Geico for the E0. They beat State Farm by 43%. So now yearly I'm paying $1700 instead of $3180.

Now I can afford the cellphone I want, the sirius radio, and a relationship!

WooHoo! Glenn is getting a cell phone. Yipppeee!! The relationship and the sirius radio are too!

Big difference in price. It does pay to look around.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard