Originally posted by MadMerc97:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
Yeah, that Mustang was pulling ahead. Pretty slow if you ask me.

I agree, which makes that MS6 soo much cooler!

Let's just say that that MS6 is doing thirteens. A stock Mustang GT should do high thirteens as well. A blown one should do low thirteens or twelves, depending on the driver. Now a stock 02 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air will do a 13.5 STOCK. See what I'm getting at?

All I see that you're saying is you're comparing the fastest of the Firebirds against the non-fastest of the Mustangs...

How about instead of a GT, you be more fair in your "stock" WS6 comparo and throw in a "stock" Cobra... Oops, the WS6 is no longer the fast one!

Cobra 12.9 > WS6 13.5

Are you retarded? You are telling me a brand new GT with a blower isn't fair game to compare against a four year old stock F-body? Are you Ford guys REALLY that afraid of the SS/Ram air? I respect the 03/04, but it has NO place in this comparison. That car is in the Corvette's performance range, not the F-body's. Now if you'd like to compare an '01 Cobra and an '01 Ram-air, I'd be more than pleased to show you the facts.....

Because without a blower, the mustang cobra isn't a proper speed machine and barely performs better than the GT. I like the Mach 1 better because it actually stands a chance against an F-body....

And it doesn't look like a V6 with some big tips and a Cobra-knock-off badge.

All that said, I like the new MS6 alot, and I am truly impressed by the nature of the car. However, it is no muscle car(not that it intends to be...) and should not be treated as one, aka racing people in a straight line. That car would be respected at our local track, but behind the guys back the F-body and Mustang guys would be making fun of it. Just telling you how it is. Keep it where it belongs, the autoX courses and track days.

Laughing at a car that does that good in the 1/4? I dont think those people are to brainy anyways..

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.