Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Kane:
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Originally posted by Barge:
Originally posted by Andy W.:
Blah blah... ending...

You both need to get your own.

-Andy

I wasn't the one telling the story... if you're going to tell a story don't tell one with a lame ending.

Exactly. At least lie to us, we won't know the difference. Make it interesting!

So this 15 year old girl that was staring at me...

...nope, still illegal!

Actually, if you were 18 or under, she'd be fair game for you by German law. You might still be kosher up to 21. Of course, I believe even in Germany as a serviceman you'd still be held to US laws regarding this.

Originally posted by [url=http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm:
http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm[/url] ] In Germany, sexual intercourse is legal from the age of 14 provided the older partner is aged under 18 and provided they are not "exploiting a coercive situation" or offering compensation. In addition, sex between one partner aged 14-15 and another aged under 21 is legal unless the older partner "exploits the victim's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination".

Well... uhh... I'm 22!

I guess I could add a cooler story on the end...

US personnel are prohibited from partaking in a prostitute's services... However, the regulations do not say that I am not allowed to traffic these prostitutes.

And I've read that a 14 year old girl can become a prostitute with parental consent... The prostitution law is pretty vauge, but can be interpreted that way.

...So I can pimp dat ho... just not allowed to have sex with her

But I think they are adding some things into the UCMJ about trafficing in persons that does not allow me to pimp hoes.

Holy [censored], this went from a cute story about a girl I surprised to legal prostitution rules in Germany... what are the odds?

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?