Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I love that thru window picture. Very cool. Do you have a hi-resolution version of it that you can send to me? An MS6 would be a natural progression from an SVT. Can't wait to see the new ride.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by Joey:
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:
Just out of curiosity, where in Pittsburgh are you? I've never seen your car around. I'm in the south hills area.

North Hills...so that's probably why. I don't make my way down there much.

ah that explains it....I'm also from the South Hills. Its a shame I have not seen you on the boards earlier. A meet of some kind would have been cool. Oh well good luck with the new whip.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Sad

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I remember when you posted all of those pictures, or at least some of them resurfaced later on. You better post pics of the upgrade or CEG will give you a -unanimous- swift kick in the junk

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Mazdaspeed 6 seems about right, its the same upgrade my did a year ago.

Never looked back.

Very clean car man.

Cant wait to see the new one!

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Originally posted by Guitarman19853:
Just out of curiosity, where in Pittsburgh are you? I've never seen your car around. I'm in the south hills area.

North Hills...so that's probably why. I don't make my way down there much.

ah that explains it....I'm also from the South Hills. Its a shame I have not seen you on the boards earlier. A meet of some kind would have been cool. Oh well good luck with the new whip.

teamSVTour, we could still meet up in the next few weeks. I leave for college again Aug. 26th. also, check the northeast forum because we're discussing meeting up this saturday for Pgh Import Fusion (not entering the show, just going to it), pictures and food. thread here send me a PM if you want to meet up sometime, especially since we both live in the south hills.

~Ryan 1999 T-Red SVT Contour 41k Miles #1701 / 2760 B&M, Custom Y-Pipe, Alpine HU, Pioneer 6x8's & 6x9's
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
why sell the csvt? Their resale value/trade-in value is so low you would be better off keeping it. I plan on keeping mine for good. I will buy a new car a year or two after I finish my master's in 2007. Let is know what you got!

Originally posted by Who the F are You?:
does your family tree not have any branches on it?

99SVT 235hp @ 6550rpm 212tq @ 5350rpm
J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Coolkuehl3:
I love that thru window picture. Very cool. Do you have a hi-resolution version of it that you can send to me? An MS6 would be a natural progression from an SVT. Can't wait to see the new ride.

I sent you the 4 pics I had to the email address listed in your profile...let me know if you don't get them.

Joey 2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Black Cherry 2004 Jeep Renegade Black ------------------------------- 2000 SVT Black #1811 of 2150 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
J
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by RandyCSVT:
why sell the csvt? Their resale value/trade-in value is so low you would be better off keeping it. I plan on keeping mine for good. I will buy a new car a year or two after I finish my master's in 2007. Let is know what you got!

I don't have much reason to keep it. The wife wants a Mini convertable soon, so I'll need the space in the garage for it anyway...

If you can believe it, I got more for my 95 Saturn SC2 with 95,000 on the clock than I did with the CSVT with 77,000. Odd, but that's the market I guess.

Joey 2006 MazdaSpeed 6 Black Cherry 2004 Jeep Renegade Black ------------------------------- 2000 SVT Black #1811 of 2150 Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
If you can believe it, I got more for my 95 Saturn SC2 with 95,000 on the clock than I did with the CSVT with 77,000. Odd, but that's the market I guess.

That is so wrong.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard