hey guys i agree with you that this guy is wrong in saying that expensive tunes are no good, or whatever he's trying to get across, but i should say. just because someone doesnt do EXACTLY what you did, doesnt mean they are wrong. how much do i get flamed for having a MSD ignition? yeah, its not necessary for everyone, and yeah, the stock stuff is more than enough. but was it not some type of IMPROVEMENT? yes! it was! and its one of the best ignitions out there! and it does what i want it to do. just like this guys cheapie exhaust, and "ram air" intake setup. leave him go, not everyone has the cash to throw down on these cars, let alone maintain them. at least SOMEONE is trying to keep the contour alive. i say you "advise" him to do what you believe is correct, but please, for the sake of the contour, dont flame him so much that he goes back to honda-tech.

1998 CSVT NX stage 1 ford EFI kit MSD dis-4 B&M short throw K&N short ram intake Fsvt Euro 17's Trubendz 2.5" exhaust Spec stage 3 249.9 HP 258.2 TRQ clutch slipping the whole time