Originally posted by MaddMike2:
Originally posted by Rickson:
Originally posted by Tourige:
ill negate the 171hp because you used a damn fan on the intake..

Yeah the 171 is not a standard make of power. IT was a 1 time on a dyno power gain. You shouldn't use that as a refernce. Do you always use this mack up ram intake kit? Oh was your hood open during this also?

Answered the first part already, Yes the hood was open it has to be to hook up the sensors for the Dyno.

If you discount the 171 it still made 167HP!!!

That is with no headers, no fancy air intake system, pre-cats intact, home made single exhaust utilizing an off the shelf Maramont converter and a Vortex V-Baffle muffler, Not a FlowMaster, not a Magniflow, not a Borla or any other high buck cat or muffler. also I will note that contrary to to some peoples opinions I did not need a $500 dollar computer tune to make this stuff work. The car is a daily driver and still gets 30mpg.

The ram air and fan showed that it will respond to more air so that will be next. I will do it the cheapest way I can with out using SVT parts so stay tuned.

Your car sounds like it's built by a back yard mechanic with cheap ebay parts.

Like map said don't update us!!!!

You don't need a 500 dollar tune oh rly(owl pic here) . lmao are you attacking people here on ceg that get tunes. Are you trying to say your car is the bomb diggidy and you can make power not needing a tune.
I don;t need a 500 dollar tune made me laugh at your
dumb a$$. Shows how noobish you are. What are ou trying to prove here with i don't need svt parts.

i bought a
resistor chip off ebay got 10hp= $15
Flowmaster muffler gained 10hp = $35
Tornado off ebay 7hp = $30 + i gained 7mpg

i spent 50 dollars and i gained 27 hp and i went over 10mpg which puts my ar to 40mpg with no tune. Am i not cool or what

Last edited by Rickson; 08/07/06 04:41 AM.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.