Tricker,

I ran a 75 shot NX wet kit on my SVT. I know what it can do. I loved it but I hated filling the bottle. Umpteen tons of power and you can put it in in a couple of hours. I ran copper plugs one step colder than stock on the stock ignition and ignition was NEVER an issue. NX solenoid stuck ON one time but I think thats because I wasn't using a bottle heater.

Whatever, just don't say that every one is trying to say run useless mods because we aren't. And Borla? Very few people on here tout the Borla exhaust as being a great performance exhaust. Most of us build our own exhausts to fit.
If it comes to that, I built 3 separate piping sets for my system, two turbo and one N/A system so I feel like I know whats up with it.
I don't think the MSD ignition is bad either. BTW, did you know you can setup a two step limiter with the SCT products?
Don't know the details but they have discussion about it on their forums.

So anyway, I just think all the attitude is unwarranted. Even if someone jumped you, jump them back once and let it drop so that you don't alienate other people online. I don't think you are a bad dude but I think you got on the defensive and should just let it die down.

Oh, and between Nitrous and a built 3L, I'd take a 3L because it is more consistent in the launch since you always have it and you can get really really good at driving it. It isn't as fast but a well built one is about as good as running a 50shot on an svt. Hands down a 75 wet-shot SVT 2.5L will whip all but the bigger turbo motors though. and for about $600.
Having driven, N/A 2.5L SVT, 2.5L SVT with 75shot nitrous, 3L hybrid N/A, and turbo 3L.....I'm qualified in at least having my own opinions.
None of them can compare to a 3L turbo well-tuned running just 10psi.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black