Basically what I want to put together here is a list of possible retail store or even general purchasing discounts and benefits that many of us have or have had access to. Usually, when it comes to purchasing something at a retail store, or in any service for that matter employees always have a little bit of leeway or benefit when it comes to making purchases. I mean I'm not saying go to the store and ask for the employee discount by any means, but this kind of information may come in handy when making a big purchase, or even when trying to negociate. Whether it's a car, a computer or a candy bar, you can negociate for anything and if you know what the employees get or what the general markup on a product is. So please if you can, post the store, location, and obviously the discount available and please separate them, like CAR-related and NON-car related:

From my experience and from friends experience.

CAR RELATED
Part Source: Item Cost price for employees.
Wal-mart (CAN): 10% off all auto parts and accessories.

NON-CAR related
Staples: Business Depot (CAN): 15% of all office supplies everyday, 10% off everything else (computer hardware, business machines, etc.) 6 times a year.

Futureshop/Best Buy (CAN): Employees can purchase any item in the store for the item's COST-to-store price + 10% of the item price on top (think of it as a 10% tax). If you're a senior or top salesman there you get RAW COST.

Lacoste Clothing: $800 Clothing allowence per year + cost on clothes.

Tristan & America: 40% off all regular priced clothing and accessories (ties, belts, etc.)

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)