Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by WA2FAST:
Thank you CSVT1214. So I guess I AM missing something... I need those plastic screws. I'll roll up to the dealership later today and see if they have any or can order them. Thank you again, I appreciate it.

No problem.

Don't bother with the dealer on the screws though. They are too expensive.

Part number - N804570S
Dealer $1.05
Team Ford - $0.64

Even from Team Ford, I payed alot for mine. There are other companies out there that reproduce these for a fraction of the cost. Google the part number and you will see yourself.

25 for $6.28

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
Awesome, thank you very much. I'll order up that box that you sent me a link to... 25 should do just fine... even if I had 3 Contours to do this on! Will I need to drill holes for these to clip in, or are they already there somewhere... again, I'm at the office, can't really go lay down under the car right now! Thanx a ton again!

W
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
W
You don't happen to have the part number of the "clips" I need do you? The one that I have looks like it came with a new OEM skirt... but there is no part number on the bag, I think it's just for 1 side though... hope it has all of them in there... are there different clip types that the rockers use? Sorry... just making sure I get everything together before I start working on it so I don't have to run out and order crap up for a half put together car. Thanx! I ordered up those clips, thank you again for that link.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard