Originally posted by canadianballer:
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
If anybody wants me dead, please start a new thread with this exact same question. Because the next time I see it asked, I'm putting 87 octane gas in my car, and driving into oncoming traffic!

Canadianballer - If you're such a baller, put the right friggin' gas in your car. I know you "gotz da hoez to take out in dat pimp ride of yo's," but wow.

Mark

OK LISTEN! im 16...looking to buy a CSVT! I have been on this forum for only 2 weeks...UNLIKE YOU! i havent posted 6000 times...SO...thanks for those who answered nicely. and to U Mark...F*CK OFF and dont post if u have an issue with a noob like myself...

MARK...im sorry im not a "contour god" as u r...and im sorry i dont kno everything! also...im white...i live in a hick town in michigan...im canadian...and u used to play basketball hense "baller" i DONT Think im black not do i talk gangster...i wear tight polo shirts and dont sag my pants.

THEREfore im a white prep who lives in a hick town and hates white people who think they are black

CLOSE THIS THREAD!

canadianballer Y2KSVT

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.