Originally posted by F111D F:
CJB fuse box under dash F-26 F-23 with DRL

BJB fuse next to battery F15,16,17,18 Relays K37,K36 which shows R 9,10 on the lid. DRL relay shows a R 1

Also blocking diodes which wiring layout says located "behind dash panel left hand side. very informative

that orange wire shows up it many places and with those blocking diodes that's scarey! Sorry it's been many years since I did mine and I don't have DRL's!

Wiring diagrams are needed to properly troubleshoot. IMHO

Paul

CJB Central Junction Box aka passenger compartment fuse box under dash, left of steering wheel. I think he was replying to your question on what fuses orange color wires go to (F26, F23 with DRL).

BJB Battery Junction Box (aka Power Distribution Box next to the battery). Orange wires to F15,16,17,18 Relays K37,K36 which shows R 9,10 on the lid. DRL relay shows a R 1

Orange wires also go to blocking diodes (per wiring layout he has). And he rolls his eyes because the wiring is not informative because the description is too vague.

You really need a 1998 Ford CD with wiring diagrams.
PM todras to buy one.
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=1049&Number=1282832&Board=trouble&what=showflat&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Last edited by Tony2005; 08/03/06 01:57 AM.

"Always do the cheap and easy ones first." 1996 V6 ATX 96K miles