Originally posted by Beowulf:
...Faith is a non-provable hypothesis.

So are love and hate, but I see few denouncing their existance for obvious reasons. I'll gladly entertain those willing to try, though...

No matter how far back we take science, it keeps coming down to a completely unknown "entity" or power that orchestrated everything that we are aware of as space and time. I personally think that it takes more faith to belive in some of the evolution theories that have spouted up (given the impossible odds they toss out) vs. a more practical approach towards hybrid Creationism that does embrace scientific fact. I don't buy into "Intelligent Design" anymore than pure Creationism or pure Evolutionism, but I believe that it has the foundation of correct thought though it's off-base with some of it's extrapolations on how homo sapiens came into existance.

One or two abberations in a system is acceptable to my statistical way of thinking; Evolution and how homo sapiens came into existance is based on so bloody many abberations that it's the statistical equivalent of winning the lottery EVERY time you purchase a ticket. Now, if scientists will admit the possibility that the game is "rigged" and that there may be a Higher Power somewhere beyond their ability to postulate and theorize that's playing "filthy buggers" with what they call Evolution, then I might pay more credence to what they are saying. Placing Evolution as a model through statistical analysis brings forth such mathematical absurdities on the odds that homo sapiens came into being in the way that Evolutionists describe that it's laughable...

I uncomfortably straddle the fence on this topic and I completely distrust ANY who claim to have the answer on either side, which has done nothing but to keep me trying to find a more comfortable position on the fence.

JaTo e-Tough Guy Missouri City, TX 99 Contour SVT #143/2760 00 Corvette Coupe