Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
i think the srt4 neon is 100x better looking than the srt4 calibur. the only thing the calibur has on it is more power IMO.

you have two very nice automotive samples. one turbo car and one s/c car. i need a turbo car to compliment my s/c car.

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
nice rides

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
those are cta project cars

99 CSVT T-Red. Mods- Intake and a Centerforce dual friction clutch. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2420839
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Both cars are beautiful.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
wow you live right near one of my best friends man! That SRT4 is nice though I would get rid of that long looking antenna as it kinda draws away from the shape. Maybe go low profile or mod it and put a euro style atenna on the roof. THE SVT IS WOW, You have KM/H gauges, now are those the stock gauages with LEDS changed out, or are those after markets? Can you please PM me with the location of some of the aesthetic mods on the interior if you were able to pick them up either locally or canadian? Btw nice rides.

Blah EDIT: You work for CTA motorsports, fother mucker!!

Last edited by m4gician; 08/01/06 11:54 AM.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by KerryKool:
You like carbon fiber... a lot. Looks awesome, the SRT-4 and SVT alike. I guess you got all your CF from CTA from the looks of it i.e. your name. Do you sponser for them or just a represetative that works there?

Sweet Rides!

i was going to say pretty much the same thing!!! i like how the csvt is the older twin they both look very tasteful w/ the CF!! keep it up

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Both cars are very HAWT!

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by m4gician:
wow you live right near one of my best friends man! That SRT4 is nice though I would get rid of that long looking antenna as it kinda draws away from the shape. Maybe go low profile or mod it and put a euro style atenna on the roof. THE SVT IS WOW, You have KM/H gauges, now are those the stock gauages with LEDS changed out, or are those after markets? Can you please PM me with the location of some of the aesthetic mods on the interior if you were able to pick them up either locally or canadian? Btw nice rides.

Blah EDIT: You work for CTA motorsports, fother mucker!!

About the antenna for the SRT-4, we have a local SRT-4 club member that is making billet aluminum "stubby" antennae for the SRT-4's and Neons, so I will get one of those, powdercoat it black. Only thing is that you lose about 1/2 of the radio reception due to the 7" height.

The SVT gauges are stock, only the HVAC panel was done with an overlay. Which particular interior mods are you looking to get?

Thanks for everyone's positive comments.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Nice Skittle, looks like its making some decent power.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
countdown to ryelou posting and asking about your turbo in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.............

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard