Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
If you're going to take 96, then take M5 North to Pontiac Trail where it dead ends. Turn right on Pontiac Trail and Haggerty is up about 1/4 mile. Then turn left on Haggerty and Richardson is only about 1.5-2 miles up the road. Then follow the rest of Toodle's directions.

Or if anyone feels like they're going to get lost they can call me as I live about 1,500 feet from the Haggerty/Richardson intersection. If you look at the last map you'll see Maple Blvd labeled just to the right of Haggerty. That is my street.

CJ's brewery is on that little section of Richardson that you will be on for about 30 seconds.

Edit: Now that I think of it, there is no exit for Haggerty, and M5 is faster no matter which way you're going/coming from.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
distance isn't bad, just a little over 70 miles for me. which would be less than an hour

*~Bonnie~* 2000 CSVT, Amazon Green, built 2/?/00 135K and counting!!!!
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
CSVT, because like an orphan, someone has to take care of them.

A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Sept 16th at this location! link...

aww kick ass thats only like 20 minutes away from where im going to be living

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Should be there, just a hop,skip, and a jump away from school.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Sept 16th at this location! link...

aww kick ass thats only like 20 minutes away from where im going to be living

It's more than 20 mins from Ypsi.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I forgot to mention...Bring your bathing suits if you want to swim because they have a high-dive (10ft).

Oh, and Tim...Your friend Eric Krajewski lives really close to the beach too. I didn't know that you knew him till recently. Strange coincidence...

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by snakous:
I forgot to mention...Bring your bathing suits if you want to swim because they have a high-dive (10ft).

they usually pull the raft with the diving boards in after labor day, so don't have your hopes up for any 2 story cannonballs.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by MxRacer:

they usually pull the raft with the diving boards in after labor day, so don't have your hopes up for any 2 story cannonballs.

lame, then we need to have this earlier.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:
Originally posted by MxRacer:

lame, then we need to have this earlier.

sorry, this date works best for all involved.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Damn, and I was hoping for the biggest splash award.

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard