Originally posted by XKontour98:
What area of MN are you looking in?

Have you considered a Maxima?

$12K seems high to me. Checkout this one: 2001 Millena S

or this one.

another to consider.

This one will give you a lot more for the same $$

I am looking in preferablly the Brainerd, St Cloud, Fargo, Alexandria areas. Although it seems like a lot of these cars are located in the cities. As for the cars you brought up on carsoup:

The first one has a salvage title and the guy is trying to scam someone.

The second one I am seriously considering rather than the one at the dealer. One year older (same style as the 2002, no changes) 10,000 more miles for prolly round 9 grand sounds good to me. Might have my uncle who lives in the cities take a look at that one for me.

For the rest, I really don't like the old Maxima style. The new ones are very nice but obviously far out of my price range.

Just got an insurance quote from my insurance company and they quoted me $160 per month for full coverage. The S would be $200. Do these seem like fair quotes? I was paying a little more than $100 per month for the Contour. With 2 accidents on my records the insurance company may try to get me off their insurance after awhile. Right now, they seem like fair prices to me. Hopefully I can find a car soon, I'm going nuts driving my mommy's car.

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System