So I am finally moving on from the Contour and test drove a 2002 Mazda Millenia today. The Premier, not the S. Handled well, accelerated very smoothly and the brakes seemed great. All I noticed was some light scratches on the outside. Nothing major at all, just what you expect from a 4 year old car. Oh, there was a long hair looking scratch on the passenger side back window. Looks like someone made a squiggly key mark or something. Its got 56,XXX miles on it and was an off lease vehicle I believe. Looked at it at a dealer that buys mostly off leased vehicles. The window sticker says they want 12,995 and I am hoping I can get them down to $12,000 including the taxes and misc. garbage they charge. They are also offering one of those 5 year, 100,000 mile engine and transmission warranty's for $500 more. My question is:

1. Do you think I can get them down to this price?
2. The Millenia seems like a good car, anyone have and experience with them?

I don't think I am asking much by getting them down to 12 grand. This is kinda a Rick n Barry Used Car place. I really don't wanna spend nemore than 12,000 or 12,500 if I take the warranty. Comments and/or opinions? Thanks.

Champagne 1995 Ford Contour LX R.I.P. - 7/11/06 V6 2.5L 24v DOHC Oversized System