Yeah, I had a great time too! It was good seeing everyone again, and meeting some new people as well. I shoulda ran that stupid yellow light and I wouldn't have gotten separated. Oh well, at least I found everyone again, thanks to a laptop w. GPS, a nice police officer, a knowledgeable gas station attendent, a phone book, and some time. Thanks for coming and lookin' for me too, even though we kept missing each other.

Originally posted by m!key:
marty, it was nice seeing you again and thanks for the pics. i am going to get it framed. fantastic shot!

Thanks -- glad you liked it!

Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
so did Marty whoop all your asses at kart or what?!

Well, unfortunately most people weren't too interested in go-karting, due primarily to the heat, so that didn't happen. Well, at least not until the meet broke up after bowling and I went up there myself. Sooo, yeah, I ran three races (the third's only 15 bucks after the first two), coming in 4th, 5th, and 3rd, with a best lap time of 15:73, I think.

After leaving there around 8:30, I got food and then drove down to South Chicago Heights to a rave that was going on down there. I left there around 3 am and managed to get the last room at the Motel 6 in Hammond, IN, which is where I am typing this from.

I hope everyone made it home well, and thanks for having a meet yesterday! I had a great time!

Marty

98 SVT, Black, No. 786, May 7, 1997. K&N, MSDS, Xcal2, Tint, Antennas, Big Gulp(R)-Sized Cupholder, Rear Dome Lt., Koni/Eibach, DMD, Pre-98 Sails, Brake Cooling Deflectors, Sidemarkers, Etc. 147K+ Miles "Get the Door - It's GrooveNerd!"