square forwardslash square backslash square , I wasn't trying to insult you. My point is, banks don't take us broke bastids seriously. Personally, I don't expect them to treat me like some high roller, because I'm not. Sorry your banking institution sucks, I've been through that. Wells Fargo has got to be the worst I've ever been with. Talk about making you feel like you're 3 feet tall. Oh well, there are pleanty of banks that do want my business, and my credit union makes me feel like a member, and not just a number. I've had some instances where more money was taken from my account than was supposed to, and they immediately funded my account until they straightened it out. I understand what you're saying, with not being a pushover on you. I have that same attitude, I guess I just have a way of shoving something back up their arse, and they don't even realize it until I'm out the door. If I were you, I'd take all of my money out of there, and find a bank/credit union that treats you like a person, and don't look back. Sorry if I came off the wrong way.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq