Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Hey RT, you said someone is Ft.Wayne bought it, was it a certain collector of Contours we know

Ryan is FROM Fort Wayne. His family lives here, and is where he trailered the car back to. Bill(Starjammir) is from Michigan, which is who bought the car from Ryan. Jim and myself are meeting Bill for a mini CEG meet/lunch to see him off with his new car. We'll be sure to get some pictures of all the Contours.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by AliasJerkââ??¢:

I know who is getting it Bill, I might just have to stop by on my way back from the meet sunday... Check out your new RIDE

Why doesn't he come to the meet and show off his new ride?

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

I know who is getting it Bill, I might just have to stop by on my way back from the meet sunday... Check out your new RIDE

Maybe he doesn't want everyone to see him stall out? Congrats starjumper, and nice job on the sale Ryan. Safe drive.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
R
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:

Maybe he doesn't want everyone to see him stall out? Congrats starjumper, and nice job on the sale Ryan. Safe drive.

Its official now. He did a pretty good driving it considering. He did leave about two 10ft black stripes at one point...on accident. I did have him scared though when I took him for a spin in it. Got a few 'Oh chits' out of him

Ryan Trollin!
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
Originally posted by PlatoSVT:

Its official now. He did a pretty good driving it considering. He did leave about two 10ft black stripes at one point...on accident. I did have him scared though when I took him for a spin in it. Got a few 'Oh chits' out of him

LOL! I cant WAIT to see this car... BILL! im coming over tomorrow after the meet!

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Ya, I got some pics here from picking it up. Ryan, I love it. Its really powerful and seems to handle awesome. I really DO NOT regret buying it.
Ya, I had not drove a stick for a few months and was not used to the clutch/flywheel combo. Did two burn outs on accident and am getting better at it. Ya Ryan when you take a turn "at the speed limit" you got a few o chits from me...it was freaky!

On with the show now

Id like to thank Ryan (duh), Mark, and Jim for going to lunch with me. I had a good time.
Thanks again guys

1998.5 SVT contour #5979 3L 1995 Mercury Mystique 2.5L auto, all ghetto fo sho
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by starjammir:
Ya, I got some pics here from picking it up. Ryan, I love it. Its really powerful and seems to handle awesome. I really DO NOT regret buying it.
Ya, I had not drove a stick for a few months and was not used to the clutch/flywheel combo. Did two burn outs on accident and am getting better at it. Ya Ryan when you take a turn "at the speed limit" you got a few o chits from me...it was freaky!

On with the show now

Id like to thank Ryan (duh), Mark, and Jim for going to lunch with me. I had a good time.
Thanks again guys

SWEET!!!

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
congrats bildo! now you can hand rawbutt his ass!!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

Whos that chode? He looks like a dbag!

Congrats bill, Whats the mod list on it? Ryan never whored it enough....

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by MxRacer:
congrats bildo! now you can hand rawbutt his ass!!

lol

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard