Oh your not bursting my bubble, I was originally thinking no way to fix taht, I jsut wanted to see how much it would cost me to fix it. What I'm thinking is keep it, live with it to get me back to MN (in FL for the summer), park it and use it when I have to at college (all my friends and my roomates have cars) and give it to my sis in a year when she starts driving so she has somehting to drive around in and save up, get something nice. Becuase the cost of having the car vs. how much i actually used it last year at college is not friendly, and this way I can jsut put insurance on it for a month or somehting when I need to use it for a road trip or something and let it sit when not using it. That way I don't have to fix it, don't have near the cost of mainitainig it, and still have a car when I really need it. my parents may even beintrested in buying/using it if I'm jsut gonna park it at their house so that works for me. Oh btw, it randomly ran excellent about a month ago and my gas mialge was near 30 at 75mph, and it used to do that until latley, so I KNOW that 24 at the same speed is terrible, not to mention it has maybe half the power cause all the sensors think theyre bad. But still open to suggestions if you guys have any.....

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!