Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#161888 07/24/02 03:54 PM
S
SVTGURL Offline OP
OP Offline
S
i am a spolied gurl,because my husband gave me the SVT thanks to him. and this is my 3rd car and i love it i want to look for some cool things to do to it so can someone help me. thanx christina

#161889 07/24/02 04:09 PM
Welcome to CEG. You'll find lots of stuff on this site to help you with whatever it is you want to do. You can use the "search" function which is located on the top right corner of the screen display to look for topics you are interested in. There's a FAQ section as well that may answer some of your questions right off the bat. As you can see, the site is divided up into many sections specific to certain mods. I would also add that you might want to join the national SVT Owners Association and also a local chapter (like Orange County & L.A. Owners Association) and mingle with other CSVT owners (we need more! laugh ). Keep looking in this section (S. California) for info on our next meeting (3rd Sunday of the month) and come out and see if you like it. There are quite a few of us in the S.G. Valley/Pomona Valley area and we sometimes meet up once in a while to hang out and you'll see that planned here in this section as well. See you around!

Karl

*** It's all about consistency! ***

98 SVT Contour
86 Ranger GT
69 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
67 Formula-S Barracuda
#161890 07/25/02 04:04 AM
D
D
Hey, welcome. There's about three or four of us here in Upland, as well as several out in Rancho, Fontana, Rialto, etc.....

Roger (3.0 E0 SVT) wants us to have a meeting sometime next month, so maybe I/we can get something started. I think Roger is going to post something soon, and as Karl said, SVTOA meets up on the third Sunday of each month at a local dealership (I cannot remember the dealership though).

dion
98 SVT with some mods
http://communities.msn.com/contourstuff
#161891 07/25/02 04:24 AM
Well, this is just in time before this site goes into oblivion. The SVTOA group I mentioned was meeting at Sunset Ford in Westminster but they are moving to a bigger place next month. I don't know how we are going to get the word out without this CEG site unless everyone goes over to the "other" Contour site. Or maybe the SVT site. What a concept. Hopefully somehow we'll find out about where to "meet up" next month. It would be nice for the SoCal CEG to keep in touch.

Karl

edit: The "other" Contour site is fordcontour.org in case anyone didn't know! laugh

*** It's all about consistency! ***

98 SVT Contour
86 Ranger GT
69 Fiat 850 Sport Spider
67 Formula-S Barracuda

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard