The car started out as a kit from http://www.aeonsportscars.com but I have modified just about everything to my way of thinking. The original chassis was a three seater but I wanted a conventional two seater because I needed a little more space (I'm a big fellah ) so a central tunnel was installed which now houses all of the services from front to back.

I've got Wilwood 4 pots on vented discs up front with Sierra brakes and discs bringing up the rear.

I wasn't happy with the original bodywork so I redesigned just about every body panel and got moulds made. The front now uses BMW Mini headlights and indicators. The rear uses Alfa Romeo 156 lights, but in the Lexus style.

The interior is quite high tech with an Evodash for all the instruments and remote door poppers to open the doors (no handles at all) There are 90 led's scattered around the interior which gives the car an eerie blue glow at night. The only conventional bulbs in the car are the headlights (which are HID units) - even the reversing lights are led's.