Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i say we hold her under water until she just stops moving.
pull her out and give her CPR to revive her.
let her rest for a few, then do it again.
repeat 5 times!
and on the last time dont revive her!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
It's my opinion that someone facing the death penalty for a murder they commit should be executed in the same manner they killed their victim. You drown someone? Someone gets to hold you under 'til you quit kicking. Drown more than one person? you get what Elky said. Shoot someone? Someone gets to put a bullet in you. Shoot more than 1 person? Kneecaps and elbows, until the bullet for the last victim. Kill someone driving drunk? Use a crash-test rig to put you into a concrete piling at 90 mph, no airbag or seatbelt provided. Maybe televise it too. Then, maybe you will see some deterrent effect from the death penalty.

Until that day (which I know unfortunately will NEVER come), hope they commit their murder in Texas. We're usually more than happy to kill them back!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:
Maybe televise it too.

i LOVE that movie. watch it at least once a month

Originally posted by The Spelling Nazi:

We're usually more than happy to kill them back!

ron white rocks

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Quote:

thinking about it for the rest of her life probably doesn't mean much considering she is insane. crazy people don't have remorse. did you see her when the verdict was read? no emotion at all. i think the insanity plea is fine for certain cases (when a clinical diagnosis is known prior to the crime), but i feel too many people are perfectly sane, commit a crime, and then plead insanity after the fact. and as i said, there is a certain point where being crazy just ain't gonne cut it. killing your 5 kids is in that territory. so as i said before, fry the [censored].

Many people who are insane feel a great deal of remorse especially once they start to take meds and become less psychotic. Imagine that you were playing a video game and you were killing a lot of bad people, then imagine that when the game was suddenly turned off you found out that the game was not only real, you were actually killing loved ones. While not a similar analogy to this case, this is similar to what Andrea most likely went through, Her level of reality was signifigantly altered by post partum psychosis. Because of enviromental factors beyond her control, she honestly felt that it was right for her to kill her kids so that they could get to heaven.
One case that I've seen used in defence of the plea (sorry I can't remember the name) was a schizophrenic man who saw dogs coming to attack and kill him, he killed the dogs but they turned out to be his family members. That scares teh bejesus out of me, I've seen patients/clients in psychotic states that were not in this world. I can't begin to fathom what it'd be like to do something you thought was right and it turns out to be horrendously wrong. The scary thing is that it can happen to just about any of us, depending on genetics, envronment, and history.
All in all Andrea is going to be locked away for a very long time, and once she is deemed fit to be released from the institution that she's in, she will be tracked very closely, having little to no civil rights (her PO or social worker will determine where she lives, what she can do, where she can go etc.) and will be forced to take mood altering medications (which tend to shorten your lifespan btw) and live with the fact that she killed all of her children. Don't know, I think she'd might actually think death is better, does that make it better for us?

'03 Protege 5 MTX '02 Mazda Protege LX MTX former owner of: 96 Contour GL 2.5 ATX
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Well, the way I see it, her popping out kids like a Pez dispenser is as much her responsibility as anyone else's. She had choices to use contraception (including NFP) or not to have sex with Rusty (I don't think I could have done that one ). The religious beliefs she espouses in adulthood are also her responsibility.

Rusty may have been better about not having the last child, but it appears he mended his ways about the other things over the years.

It doesn't seem like the health system failed Andrea in this case. It did it's thing, and she went contrary to it. There is only so much power they have, and personally, I don't want them to have any more.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by ZoomZoom Diva:
or not to have sex with Rusty (I don't think I could have done that one ).

sweetheart, i KNOW you didn't just drool over that man. he looks so, country-yuppy. you need city cutey

~Andrew

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:
you need city cutey

Offering?

Seriously, though, he cleans up well... did you see the wedding pictures? Besides, nothing wrong with a cowboy in boots and hat laying on the spurs.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
you need city cutey

Offering?

Seriously, though, he cleans up well... did you see the wedding pictures? Besides, nothing wrong with a cowboy in boots and hat laying on the spurs.

it's an open offer darling

i just saw the wedding pictures after you mentioned it, and he does indeed clean up well

~Andrew

Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
~Andrew

She will never be allowed in the outside world again anyway. Plus, now she has to think about it for the rest of her life.

You sure about that? We had a case up here where a girl was found NG by reason of insanity after stabbing her boyfriend to death in a fit of jealous rage. (She stabbed him 17 times).

She got 8 weeks of counseling.

And what about Hinckley and Mark David Chapman? I think one of them is out already.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
you need city cutey

Offering?

it's an open offer darling

~Andrew

Needs more HSMS

...(Hot Sweaty Man Sex)

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard