Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Yep. My wife was really scared of post-partum depression, and cases like this are the reason why.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Mr. Hightower FTW:
You people really need to dig deeper and find out what would cause someone to commit this kind of crime.

History of Andea Yates.

1. Rapid-fire kids with no stop in sight
2. Flawed religious doctrine
3. Husband that didn't give a damn about her mental health or taking care of his family
4. Flawed medical system that didn't give a damn about Andrea.

Yes, the killing of the kids is wrong and Andrea is to blame. However, that blame also is shared by many other factors that shouldn't be dismissed.

Get all the facts before you pass judgement on her.

Did you read the link you posted? I think #3 might be inaccurate. In the interest of his wife's mental health, Rusty moved the family out of the 350 sq ft bus & into "... a nice home in a quiet neighborhood." before she returned from her hospital stay. Her last Doctor that took her off the meds was in imbicile. He was a bumbling fool I tell you!

Mr. Yates should hire a slick lawyer & go after that doctor for getting her off the meds, resulting in the death of his children. Her prior medical history WITH the medication showed that it was a tremendous help.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
You people really need to dig deeper and find out what would cause someone to commit this kind of crime.

History of Andea Yates.

1. Rapid-fire kids with no stop in sight
2. Flawed religious doctrine
3. Husband that didn't give a damn about her mental health or taking care of his family
4. Flawed medical system that didn't give a damn about Andrea.

Yes, the killing of the kids is wrong and Andrea is to blame. However, that blame also is shared by many other factors that shouldn't be dismissed.

Get all the facts before you pass judgement on her.

i personally don't give a damn the reasons. killing is killing.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Pimpalicious316:

~Andrew

I agree that she killed the kids. No arguments there.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P

~Andrew

I agree that she killed the kids. No arguments there.

ok

i am not saying she's sane, as that would be idiotic. anyone that does that kind of crime MUST be insane. i just don't think being legally/medically insane should exempt you from certain sentences. killing your 5 kids should be death penalty, bottom line. just my personal opinion on the matter

~Andrew

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by Pre98:
She needs to be placed in a round room and told to find a corner.

Yes and then fill the room with water. Drowning is said to be the most horrible way to go

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
i am not saying she's sane, as that would be idiotic. anyone that does that kind of crime MUST be insane. i just don't think being legally/medically insane should exempt you from certain sentences. killing your 5 kids should be death penalty, bottom line. just my personal opinion on the matter

~Andrew

This is exactly right. She shouldn't be exempted from the punishment simply because she was deemed insane.

The issue with the Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity defense is the fact that there is a chance that she will be out in society again, no matter how far into the future that possibility is.

Hopefully, the prosecutors will try her on the other two deaths and she will be found GUILTY and face the Death Penalty.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Woodencross:

This is exactly right. She shouldn't be exempted from the punishment simply because she was deemed insane.

The issue with the Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity defense is the fact that there is a chance that she will be out in society again, no matter how far into the future that possibility is.

Hopefully, the prosecutors will try her on the other two deaths and she will be found GUILTY and face the Death Penalty.

You know... for all the times you and I may disagree, this is NOT one of those times.

And, you know how cheap the death penalty could be? Hand me a .45, walk her and I out to a field, and I'll put a bullet in her head. All I need is transportation to and from the field, and may be a burger afterwards.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by bishop375:

You know... for all the times you and I may disagree, this is NOT one of those times.

And, you know how cheap the death penalty could be? Hand me a .45, walk her and I out to a field, and I'll put a bullet in her head. All I need is transportation to and from the field, and may be a burger afterwards.

I've never understood those who say the death penalty is more expensive. Throughout my whole education I sat there listening to my professors (criminal justice professors) saying that the "death penalty is more expensive." No it's not, it's the fact that we allow all the appeals and delays.

Like you said, it only takes a few seconds in my mind. $10 rope from Home Depot will do it for me. Heck, if the death penalty as we do it now wasn't so "humane", it might actually be considered a deterrent again.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by bishop375:

I've never understood those who say the death penalty is more expensive. Throughout my whole education I sat there listening to my professors (criminal justice professors) saying that the "death penalty is more expensive." No it's not, it's the fact that we allow all the appeals and delays.

Like you said, it only takes a few seconds in my mind. $10 rope from Home Depot will do it for me. Heck, if the death penalty as we do it now wasn't so "humane", it might actually be considered a deterrent again.

no [censored]! i am sick of all the activists "electric chair is too brutal!" this [censored] just drowned her 5 kids and you are gonna fight for a less brutal death? pull a plastic bag over her head and call it a day. god damned activists make me sick. as soon as you kill someone, your right to humane treatment goes right out the window.

~Andrew

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard