For me at least, Progressive online was the cheapest I could get.

I had them from when I was 18 up until I was 21 and had to move out of the country. Progressive doesn't cover outside North America, so I had to drop them and go with USAA.

Back when I got them I had 3 moving violations (2 speeding and 1 "careless driving") and 1 no insurance ticket.

Then I got another no insurance ticket (long story!), then a few months later an at-fault accident w/ a "failure to stop in assured clear safe distance" moving violation ticket.

About 8 months later, I got another speeding ticket.

Before I got the last speeding ticket, the first 3 moving violations had fallen off, but I still had the at fault accident (w/it's ticket) on there.

--------------------

After all that, I was paying about $80/month for liability only on my 96 GL Zetec/ATX (note that a 96 GL is considered a "GL/SPORT").

When I got my SVT shortly after that, I was paying $345/month with $250 deducts. After moving them to $1000 each, it had dropped to $240/month.

Lived with that until I moved over here, where I had to switch the SVT to USAA (and paid off the lien on the title).

The accident and it's ticket fell off, but the last speeding ticket remained. At first it was about $130/month for European liability, but has since dropped to $60/month.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V