First off no problem Ed, the pleasure was all mine! Its more of a "labor of love" for me Also, thanks Luca, I really appreciate it.

Now Ed, what type of problems are you having with the car. In my short drive to the quarter wash to clean the engine bay up a bit I didn't notice any problems with your car, but then again I didn't get on it either, so whats up with it? Now your smart NOT to void that warrenty right away, so if you wait to install it....smart guy and its a "bold move"

Speaking of "bold moves", I forgot to take a pic of something interesting on Ed's ride. The gas cap "suggests" using BP fuels, are you kidding me Ford How much did they pay you guys for that advertising, what whores

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing your car again in the fall Ed for that free wash/vac/spray waxing and then you can put it to sleep for the winter

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00