Originally posted by BurritaSVT:
Well I did it correctly by removing it completly but yes you are right after cursing for two hours or more trying to mate up the tranny I pulled the clutch and saw the difference between my old crank.

But rememeber I was the old school 2.5 liter with turbo so I hardly read the 3 liter section to catch that point. I just moving up to make sure I hold the my king of the hill still ......... ........
I have to improve my 13.2 to 12's for a little cushion ....

You live and learn the hard way and that I do.........

Don't worry man, I know you can drive good so I'm sure you'll be able to pull those twelves and probably get your king of the hill status if you want it.
Hell, the only thing you have to worry about is NOT easily beating my old power records. You put all that effort into a 3L and don't beat them all to hell then you will have to suffer a few chuckles from my end. lol
Knowledge is power you know and learning all that has gone into peoples projects before and now being able to apply it to your project is just awesome.
Oh, and don't worry...I'm with you on learning the hard way too! I've done my share of 'em.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black