Originally posted by The Digital Slacker:
Rofl,
Its not even a sport that I personally am good at. Its okay as a sport, but its kinda idiotic for you to be so hard up against playing it when we've done this before and everyone that had reservations about it had fun.

Anyways, show up if you want.

sport, game, whatever you wanna call it man.

i guess since it's golf it doesn't actually involve any running around, but still I'm telling you i'll be bored with it.

Again, it's not an attack against you or the activity...it is simply that in general I do not participate in these sorts of things. I simply don't enjoy it. I don't want to be bored, and I don't want to bring anyone else down with me. I don't wanna be the fifth wheel. I don't see how that's idiotic.

In past meets i've been to, we hang out, eat, drink, tweak and talk cars. I've helped people install all kinds of stuff on their cars at our local meets. Once I went with some neco peeps to a place with a sick indoor go cart course. We bowled too, but that was meh. Still, the basic principles of a car meet came into play. Atleast the ones i enjoy. Even when i would go to Long Island every week - we'd meet up at a decent sized local car show, shoot the breeze, grab a bite...play some games in the arcade etc. If disc golf is going to be the main activity for the day, i'm sorry it just doesn't do it for me.

I will still consider, but i guess for now i am going to say no.

But whatever, i really need to go to bed now.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.